Friday, March 18, 2016

New clothes for Princess Grace

I sometimes have envy over the little dogs that are dressed up and figured cats would never tolerate this.  Or would they?

Perhaps if they had the proper motivation.  It was this thought I had in mind when I spotted this little pink number.  It looks like a dress, but is actually a harness.



You have to understand that whenever Gracie sees the harness and leash she gets very excited because that means she gets to go for a walk.



I don't normally go for frilly pink girly stuff and to be honest the little hoodie with skull and crossbones fit her personality better, but I liked the fit of this.

I figure I can use it as a pattern and design some quilted harnesses for future use.

Long Live the Queen

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my word. The possibilities are endless, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love the little pink harness. It does look like a pretty little dress. It probably won't take long for you to figure out how to make these. You'll have the best dressed kitties in town. Gracie looks adorable in pink. Have a super weekend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete