Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Chattanooga TN

We left Georgia in our polka dot car and headed north.  The polka dots were from the petals blowing off the flowering crab trees everywhere in the Sweetwater Creek RV Reserve that we stayed at.


They sure were lovely to see, but make a huge mess.


I'm going to miss the serenading sounds of the spring peepers and the mournful sound of the trains in the distance.  There were no activities or amenities (other than a nice laundry and shower room), but for $150 a week for the full hook ups and a safe, quiet place to stay while we explored Atlanta and the surrounding area it couldn't be beat.

We checked in and immediately got our propane tanks filled up and then proceeded to set up camp for the week.  I spent most of the afternoon scheduling out our week in Chattanooga to make the best use of our week here.


I think it's going to be a fun week, and I'd like to stay even longer, but time is running short and I want to have a full week in Nashville as well.

Long Live the Queen

2 comments:

  1. I love the Chattanooga area; Nashville, not so much. I like rural, open areas. I love nature. I guess that is why I love the U.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the countryside setting too, but Nashville is a lot of fun with lots of interesting places and things to see and do. Enjoy your week. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete