Friday, December 18, 2015

Holiday Spirits abound

We had a little Christmas parade in our campground last week.  Small in size but big in spirit.

When I saw the horse coming draped in white I have to admit my thoughts ran first to a KKK rally...this is the south.  But much to my relief it was a rendition of a reindeer...I think.



Then there was the jingle bells horse...this was my favorite.






You can't have a Christmas parade without Santa!





And of course, there's always the guy at the end of the parade on poop patrol.



It didn't take very long, but was a fun diversion for those of us in the park.


Long Live the Queen of Parades

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful little parade. Santa doesn't care how few or how many folks there are in a place, he'll still come by to wish everyone peace and joy. I love it!!

    That pooper scooper guy looked to be standing on what he was shoveling. Yick!! I hope your weather is staying nice for you. We've finally hit a cool spell. It starts warming up a bit again tomorrow, but of course, the rain comes with the warmer temps.

    Pogo and Joe and I are going to the hardware store this morning to deliver six big bags of dog and cat food plus some packages of treats for them. This will all be delivered to local shelters in a couple of days. Santa loves the animals too.

    Now I'm off to find some fun mischief to get into. You have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! Fun pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete