Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Kids are Back

We've been alone this week while the kids were off on a mission trip to Haiti.

We only had time to hear some of the stories and see some photos, but will spend more time with them on Sunday.

Today was a day of pickleball and tonight we are off to the Fitzgerald Theater to see Paula Poundstone.


She's one of my favorites on "Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me" and I can't wait to see her in person.


But first we'll stop at Mickey's Diner for supper, another landmark place I've been wanting to visit.



Long Live the Queen of Happiness

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your happy, fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that motion ... Long live the Queen of Happiness. Why not, you are the Queen of everything else so you should also be the Queen of Happiness. You have earned that right in many ways and as for "long live", of course ... isn't that what we all have in mind? Looks like fun for you this weekend and hats off to the kids for going to Haiti and volunteering to help those wonderful people who still haven't recovered from that horrendous quake. Enjoy my friend and I look forward to your report on Paula Poundstone ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I've not heard of Paula Poundstone. I'll have to look her up on Google. What a great humanitarian experience for the kids. Your plans sound wonderful. Especially dinner at the diner. I have fond memories of diners from when I was very young. They usually have fabulous food. Have a great time with your family. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete