Monday, November 13, 2017

Sex Change in Arizona

Well, hopefully that title peeked your interest.  

It wasn't my intention to get a sex change as part of my new life as an Arizonan, but it does show what happens when you try to be funny with a government agency.

Left Brain and I went to the DMV to get our licenses changed over to Arizona and when I read the question that asked "sex?" I couldn't resist and entered "maybe".

Well, they either just saw the beginning of it and entered "male" or decided to have some fun back with me, I'll never know.  But I am officially registered as an Arizona driver now...a male Arizona driver.

This will necessitate a second visit to the DMV, which I'm not looking forward to and will wait until we go in with the other documents to make us certified to fly when the rules change in 2020.

This is what happens when you try to cute cute in a non-humorous zone...just warning ya.

Long Live the Queen...er..maybe the King now


2 comments:

  1. Gee my blog was about transitioning today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! Sorry, but I had to laugh a bit at that. I tried that once many years ago in college. I wrote "sometimes" on the line that asked for "sex." I got a lecture on my trying to be funny. I don't do that anymore. I hope your next visit goes well. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete