Sunday, November 5, 2017

Chickens Abound!

In my attempt to create a somewhat vintage look in my home I've started to collect chickens...lots of chickens.

It started out innocently enough with these little guys from Hobby Lobby and they were a nice accent.




Then I found this metal one and just had to have it with it's lovely bluish green patina.



Oh but wait, there's a brightly colored one that is equally as lovely.

And wouldn't this simple white and red one look great on top of the fridge.



This one was spotted at Hobby Lobby and looked like the rooster that used to terrorize me when I was sent out to gather the eggs from the coop on my aunt's farm.  I half expected it to peck me as I carried it to the car. 


Holy crap.  Where am I going to put this one?  I'll tuck him under this small table so he's out from under foot.



I now have a total of eight chickens, but I'm sure more will be coming my way.


Long Live the Queen of the Coop

2 comments: