Monday, November 6, 2017

Chicken Truck

The other part of my theme in the kitchen and dining area are metal trucks. 






Ok, some cars have snuck in as well.




I love decorating them with artificial succulents.



It occurred to me that the chickens and the trucks are combined in a funny song I heard when with my granddaughters.

Every time I hear it I laugh and have these great memories of watching their faces light up as they giggled over the lyrics.

In case you've never heard this little ditty (that's for my daughter Christy), I will share it here.

Click Chicken Truck to listen.

Long Live the Queen of the Chicken Truck

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I love your trucks and cars. They are really great! I clicked on the song, and I remembered it right away. Such a fun song!

    You have a super day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete