Friday, November 17, 2017

Religious Discrimination



The chiropractor that crashed down on top of me last summer during an adjustment was our speaker at Carriage Manor last week.  Thankfully he decided to keep our little secret to himself.

He'd left several business cards and a flyer behind and when I read the highlighted section I just had to call him. 

When he answered I explained I didn't know if I should sue for religious discrimination or just point out his typo.

While trying to appeal to the older members of our resort he highlighted "specializing in Geriatric gentile non-force techniques".  This was certainly a passage that made me go "hmmm?"

While I guess I could be considered geriatric, I'm certainly not a gentile.

I can't wait to see what our next encounter might bring.

Long Live the Jewish Queen

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I don't think he meant it quite like it came across. Maybe he meant "gentle"? Well, my day started off pretty good, but is going downhill rather quickly. I just found out what my heating problem is. My burner is leaking. Not good. According to the manufacturer though, it is still under Mfr warranty. That should be a help. Ah well, this keeps the world going round! You have a super day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete