Sunday, July 9, 2017

I'm having too much fun decorating my little nest!

A friend of mine was here recently for a week to set up the place they purchased and I was able to assist her in a couple of projects and joined her on a shopping trip.  On an impulse I purchased this canvas...I didn't know it would end up being the inspiration piece for my Arizona room.



Watching her transform her space inspired me and soon I found myself looking at my space with new eyes.

Another friend in the park was selling his lazy boy chair for a very small price, so I scooped it up quickly to replace the odd blue chair that has seen much better days.




I removed the heavy wood end tables and replaced them with some smaller fun pieces.


tray for near Left Brain's chair

couldn't resist the turquoise side table for by my chair

little white accent table to coordinate with the fireplace/entertainment center
this fun little table is by the front entry

My latest (and only large purchase) was this gorgeous bookcase for that dead space on the wall behind the recliners. It works nicely as a charging station as well as providing additional storage.



I've been enjoying this journey immensely and it's all coming together nicely now.




Long Live the Queen of the Decorated Castle 


2 comments:

  1. Just a side note, aren't they all Arizona rooms? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I agree. You are having just way too much fun!!! (it looks great!) Enjoy, it's great to see you smiling so much. You have an awesome day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete