Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Slow-Cooker Moroccan Fish Tagine

I should never try to make something I can't pronounce.  But the photo looks so incredible I just had to take a stab at it.

This recipe called for the use of fennel bulbs, which I've never tasted, but figured they couldn't be as nasty as that celery root nightmare.  I was wrong.


It looked so inviting and we couldn't wait to dive in.

Left Brain proclaimed it "not that bad".  I couldn't even finish mine.

I tossed it out that same night, I didn't even want to bother the raccoon with it.

Long Live the Queen of the Kitchen

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, God bless you my friend for being so considerate of the raccoons. I'm so sorry that your recipe did not turn out so good. Maybe next time will be better. You have a wonderful evening, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once made a dish (Ham Souffle) that was horrible, even our dogs wouldn't eat it.
    Was it the fennel you didn't like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure it was the fennel. I didn't know what it was like before, but know I won't be buying it again anytime soon.

      Delete