Friday, February 26, 2016

The Queen has New Shoes

I've been needing a new pair of shoes badly.  Playing pickleball really seems to wear them out...not to mention they are eternally damp from sweat.

These guys were so cheerful and fun I just couldn't resist.


I was going to throw away the box, but then recalled one of the cat toys at PetCo I'd seen recently.  All it consisted of was a cardboard box with holes cut into it and small toys hidden inside.

So out came the X-acto knife and I created some holes in the box.  


Then I stuffed in an assortment of balls and furry toys for the cats to discover.  One of the balls makes a chirping noise when it's bumped, which really makes them curious.


It's so fun finding ways to keep these funky felines entertained.

Long Live the Queen

2 comments:

  1. I love your new shoes. Wear them in good health. You are so creative! What a fun idea for the kitties playtime. I'll be curious to see how they like it. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new shoes. They certainly are brightly coloured.
    I love the cat toy box. Good grief, I have done it for years. Who knew I could have marketed it.

    ReplyDelete