Monday, July 1, 2019

Hello Pilates

Woke bright and early again about 5:30 even though I read until about 11:00 pm last night.  Each day feels so fresh and new...not sure where all this energy is coming from.

I finished installing the new hardware in the bedroom.  Each step eliminates a little more gold.  The new drawer pull is on the top - the other two are the old ones that have been removed.

The new turquoise sheets are on the bed and I wrestled the duvet cover on the duvet and this will be my summer bed.  The bedspread and blanket went into the laundry to be washed and stored away.

The blinds are all spoken for but I'm going to need help taking them down. Paul has graciously agreed to help me with this.




At noon I had my first ever Pilates class and found I really enjoyed it.  I signed up for the unlimited sessions.  There is a minimum contract of three months so I'll attend in July and then suspend classes until I return in October.  As I gazed around the room at all the contraptions I wondered if we needed to have a "safe word".  My plan is to attend a class each day.

After class I went to Red White & Brew for jambalaya.  Yeah, I know...not vegetarian but it's one of my favorite meals and I was celebrating.  I boxed up my left overs and promptly forgot it on the table.  Rats.  I really wanted another serving of that later.

Then it was time to get to Wal-Mart and pick up my prescriptions.  While there I had the first of my Shingles vaccines.  The next one comes two months later.  I got most of the groceries needed for the Summer Corn Chowder, but couldn't find the silken tofu.  I'll check at Fry's.

I also picked up a large air purifier for the Arizona room and a new dust buster since the other one died.

So far each day seems to involve a little work and a little shopping.

Long Live the Queen

2 comments:

  1. Nice ratio of work and retail therapy! Must be so fun!- love Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be doing great! When you figure where the energy bursts come from, let us know. I could use some. Have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete