Thursday, July 4, 2019

Fire-stick....mastered....twice!

I had planned to get up early and go find some pickleball players, but I slept in until 7 am...too late.  So I decided to tackle some of the items on my list.

Today's mission was to clean up the back storage area.  It seemed daunting at first but with a little music the job went fast. Cleared through a bunch of stuff and tossed tons of old papers.


For today's shopping excursion I purchased an indoor electric grill to cook my vegetables.  


Since this was at Best Buy I picked up another Fire-stick also and a second Echo Dot.

I managed to install the Fire-stick I purchased over a year ago on one TV and wanted to do it again while it was fresh in my mind.  

For whatever reason I'm no longer anxious about trying new things.  This is a new feeling for me but I'm kind of liking it.

My only shopping failure was to find the soft tofu for a recipe I'm doing.  But tonight will be some heavy googling and I WILL find it.

Since it was noon now and I was hungry I called in an order of red curry with vegetables to pick up on the way home.  Yummm!  I still have half of it left for another meal.

My neighbor stopped by and helped me remove the fabric panel over the blinds in the Arizona room.  I was on the phone with Left Brain at the time and told him a man was here to do provide a screwing service.  I thought that might get his mind going and make him jealous.  All he said was to say hello to Paul.  Sigh.  The man knows me too well. Once the hardware is off I think I'll leave the vertical blinds up and add the drapery panels over them.  He'll be back later to remove the blinds from the patio door.

Supper time came and I still have no appetite so I had three light mozzarella sticks and saltine crackers.  Dessert was watermelon.  I don't know why I'm not starving, it feels so strange.

Long Live the Queen of Technology


1 comment:

  1. I have the Fire Box and it is great. Except, I have to call my daughter to remind me how to use it whenever I want to watch something. My technical brains are so deficient. She has to help me with the Netflix too. But I can crochet, so I'm good. You have a wonderful day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete