Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Stormy Weather

I guess  I should quit whining about the heat and humidity in Minnesota.  Back home in Arizona the weather has been much more nasty since this is the monsoon season.

Here is a clip of what it looked like recently as reported by the local news.

Our neighbor snapped several shots of the damage nearby.

The roof of one car port went flying into another person's house...ouch.

There's lots of trees down in Patriot Park.




Our biggest damage seems to be the storage shed getting blown over and the door coming off, very minor compared to others.


Long Live the Queen

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, that's awful. Our weather patterns are becoming very extreme now. I'm so glad you didn't incur any more damage to your property. I hope there wasn't any flooding inside any of the homes. Today, we are having a beautiful day with temps in the seventies. I love it! You have a wonderful day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete