Friday, July 6, 2018

Back when I was thin...reminiscing

I've always been thin, skinny, slender, a stick...you get the idea all my life.  Until menopause hit and reset all my wiring.

 It's still fun to see my photos from the "old days".


Some of my favorite years were when I was involved in karate.

Here's the teacher photo from way back.  We weren't allowed to smile...very serious people here.  I'm the one on the left holding the bo staff...my weapon of choice.


This is Left Brain and I doing some drills.  Note he still had hair.  Well, at least some.


Long Live the Queen

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I just love your "oldie" photos. Even in childhood, you loved cats. Wow, your talents go farther than I thought. Awesome! That's a great photo of you and Left Brain. What a beautiful couple! I remember when I was skinny too way back when. I think it's part of our life plan. You have a wonderful day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete