Saturday, September 30, 2017

New Furniture is Coming Our Way

When we moved into our Arizona home, it came complete with furniture and that was all well and good for the time being.  We decided to "sit with it" (pun intended) for a year and then decide what we wanted to replace it with.

I've listed our old stuff on the Carriage Manor post in hopes it will sell quickly and move on.  If there are no buyers here, then I will go to the Shabby Shack which will buy the furniture outright.  They even come and remove it from the house...how great is that?

So, a-shopping I went and found some great new items for our Arizona home.

For the Arizona Room I located a sweet grey couch that makes into dual recliners with a console in the middle. 



The console has reading lights, cup holders, two plug ins and a USB port with additional storage. 


This is power reclining with the adjustable headrests as well, for total comfort while watching the Packers play on TV. 



I really liked this option as it can be a couch for three people or laying down as well as theater style seating for when it's just the two of us.

I wanted a little pop of color in the Arizona room and so this is the red swivel glider recliner I've chosen for the additional seating.  It isn't powered, but the price was nice and it was so pretty and comfortable.



In the park model portion of our abode I went with two grey power rocker recliners.  This will provide the additional seating for watching TV or visiting in that area.  These chairs are only about 31" wide, so will fit into our tight little space and allow for arranging those rooms a couple of different ways.



The large table and six chairs simply has to go, it's a lovely piece but just too large for our space.  This will be replaced with a smaller round table and four chairs.

This is the table I like, but I'm not sure about the chairs.


These are the chairs my neighbor has and they are so comfortable and I think the gray fabric would look nice with the marble gray center of the table.

Part of my effort here is to eradicate all fiber chair coverings from my house and go with leather or leather look for easier cleaning.  Microfiber is just another word for fur magnet and it is next to impossible to keep clean.

I've already purchased a bookcase and matching TV stand with fireplace for the Arizona room and those are in place.
The following are photos off the website and when everything is in place, I'll take photos of entire new room.


photo is from website - not my house


Our little nest will be so lovely!

Long Live the Queen of Her Castle

3 comments:

  1. Very, very nice and beautiful. It looks so comfortable too. Your company may never want to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love love that sofa!! Your new chairs look ever so comfy. Sitting around to watch TV or chit chat is going to be so enjoyable. Can't wait to see the photos of the finished rooms. Good to see Pete coming back. Life is good. Have a wonderful week my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete