Saturday, September 23, 2017

Life is Cool in Arizona



The weather is getting nicer day by day down here in sunny Arizona, it's seldom even hitting 100 degrees any more.  It was nice and toasty when the girls were visiting, but it looks like it will be perfect when Left Brain arrives.

The day after the girls left the air conditioner decided to stop working again.  I had this happen about three months ago and they had to add Freon to the unit.  

Sunday was a rather sticky day but manageable until Northern Air could get to me on Monday morning.  This time they confirmed we have a major leak in the inner coils and a new unit was needed.  They pumped me with enough Freon to carry me through until Wednesday when the new unit could be installed.

I upgraded to a 3 ton unit so it will cover the Arizona room better.  They arrived Wednesday morning to do the install and now we should be good to go for a nice long while.

Long Live the Queen who Knows How to Spend Money

1 comment:

  1. Such a comfy kitty! Glad to hear your getting new air conditioner. I imagine life in Arizona would not be as much fun without one. Well, at least for me. We are having some gorgeous weather now too. You have a super day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete