Thursday, April 30, 2020

Things I Never Noticed About the Cats

Life in close proximity to your spouse and fur-kids can be fun, but also a little disturbing.

For instance, I never knew George had this  ability before...but here he is giving Gracie a deathly laser stare.



I'm not sure I'm going to sleep well tonight after seeing this.  I recall a movie when I was a kid that my cousin Bonnie took me to see (and shouldn't have!) called Village of the Damned.

The children in the movie had these freaky eyes and could cause all kinds of sinister things.  I really was too young to see it, but apparently she was stuck babysitting me and she wanted to go...so along I went.  I had bad dreams for a long time.

And now I find out I have a demonic cat.

Long Live (Please!) the Queen

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I don't think I've ever seen those eyes on an animal. Maybe if you leave nightlights on you could get some sleep. Stay safe and have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete