Sunday, April 12, 2020

This is puzzling

I really should be cleaning the house or something productive, but these stupid puzzles are so addicting!

It seems with the quarantine that doing jigsaw puzzles are the new hot activity.  Who would have ever thought I'd be a trend setter?

I like using my over sized cutting mat to work on as it allows me to turn the puzzle easily as I work on it.

This is the last one I finished.  It's my version of working on the garden.


Ironically, while enjoying all this quiet time and doing garden puzzles my plants in the planters seemed to have fried from lack of water.  Ooops.

Long Live the Queen

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I didn't know you were back to blogging. I've missed you and your wonderful humor. Your masks are wonderful. And I love doing jig saw puzzles. I have tons of them in my laptop and I try to do at least one of them every day for my relax time. Stay safe my friend, and have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete