Sunday, April 5, 2020

My new social life

Since we are to stay at home and remain six feet from each other, my social life has changed a bit.  Now I work on my jigsaw puzzles outside on the deck, something I have not done much of before.  This is my version of being social but staying at a distance. 

This 1000 piece beast didn't have any picture of the top part of the puzzle, so it was a bit trickier.  At least that's what I thought.  The lady I passed it on to said it was shown on a different part of the box.  Apparently my eyes aren't that good.

Left Brain often sits outside and I have tended to just be indoors. With all this new free time I've found I enjoy being outside.




It's fun to talk to people as they walk or bike by, often stopped to chat for a few minutes.  Of course, the downside of that is having disgruntled people who have more than a few words of advice for those of us on the board.

One of my neighbors from further down the street stopped by today to give her condolences for the earful I received a couple of days ago.  I knew the lady was heated, but had no idea that her rant could be heard several houses away.  Just some of the joy of being on the board of directors.

Most days it's pretty calm and Left Brain and I are embracing this quiet down time.

Long Live the Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment