Monday, April 27, 2020

It Was a Quiet Day in Lake Mesa-begone

Everything is shut down due to Covid-19 and people are entertaining themselves by walking and biking.  I've even taken the cats out for a stroll just to move my body a little and soak up some fresh air and sunshine.

The pool is pretty sad looking with nobody there.  Oh wait, there was someone in there yet when this was taken.  Well trust me, it's empty now.

The hot tub is the little square in the back.

The bump out area is where we play water volleyball.  I miss that the most right now.  It's so much fun...just a lot of laughter and silliness.



This shot was provided earlier and I just had to work it into a blog post some how.

Long Live the Queen

1 comment:

  1. That's quite a nice pool. I don't have one, but I'd settle for a foot tub on a really hot day. It's still quiet here, nothing is opening yet. Soon enough, though. Enjoy those walks, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete