Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Gardening In Far Places

One of my latest gardening adventure was at the home of my friend and adopted daughter, Christy. My daughter Stephanie and I joined with her to create a more invited entry garden to her townhouse.

We met in the morning to have some breakfast.  I attempted the recipe I saw on Facebook, an egg bake in a bundt pan.  They show the photo of the dish while in the pan and now I know why.  This is what it looked like when we pried it out of the pan.  I guess I needed to grease it better.



But the girls liked it anyway.



First we removed the weeds and assessed the soil and then it was time to dig in!

It was fun to watch the girls working away and knowing I was able to pass down my love of gardening to another generation.





Stephanie had rescued the variegated hostas from a waste dump and we used them to create this hosta garden.  They should bounce back once they recover from transplant shock and be just fine. 



Here is the before and after photo.



Long Live the Queen

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job, ladies! I have some of that Hosta and it is really beautiful. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete