Monday, April 13, 2020

Talking to Myself...and the Cats

I'm enjoying the extra time to be able to cook and bake, but there seems to be a lot of additional snacking going on as well.  

I made the mistake of stepping on the scale and it said "due to social distancing...one at a time please".  I was hoping that Left Brain or one of the cats was applying extra pressure behind me but no...it was me.  All me. 


I'm starting to feel I can communicate more and more with Gracie.  Here she is clearly telling me to find a pattern from my newest book.



Long Live the Queen

1 comment:

  1. You're not alone with that scale thing. Mine cringes when it sees me coming! I guess there will be a lot of dieting after this virus thing is over. Meanwhile, I'm happy. I can't wait to see what you and Gracie pick out to make. Stay safe and have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete