Friday, June 14, 2019

Chalkfest and Panera

I arrived in Minnesota in time to take in Chalkfest.  Artists from all over the nation come to prepare these works of art on Main Street in Maple Grove and Arbor Lakes MN.








Things were going well until the first sprinkles started to hit.
My friends and I darted into Panera for cover and for some lunch.  Let's just say this was not an original idea and finding a spot to sit was difficult.


Due to the high volume of people placing orders we chose this opportunity to try loading the Panera app so we could order from our table.  

This proved to be more difficult than I thought and I finally sought help from one of the nice young men that work there.

I tried to order several different soups and it showed it was not available.  Grrrrr!  He zeroed in on the problem right away.  I was trying to send my meal to a table in Mesa AZ.

Oooops.  Once I rectified that and got into the "correct state of mind" it went quite smoothly.

Long Live the Queen of Technology

3 comments:

  1. I hope the folks enjoyed your soup in Mesa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are beautiful chalk drawings! I don’t imagine many people got to see them because of the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what awesome chalk drawings! I had to laugh at you sending your food to Mesa. hahaha. You are really quite brave though. I haven't even tried these aps. Enjoy your day. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete