Thursday, June 18, 2020

What's Blooming Now?

It's early June and some of the plants are just starting to show their buds.

The rose on the side of the shed is doing wonderful and I hope it time it covers the trellis



This is the back of the shed.


Here are the Asiatic lilies.



There are three clematis on these trellises but they are so tiny you can hardly see them.  However one produced a huge purple flower that I couldn't resist sharing.

If you look closely you can see the purple bloom on the right side.  The plant is only a few inches tall.


Even the cactus my friend Larry gave me has new growth.


These little pavement roses are starting to bloom as well.


It's fun watching things blooming at different times.

Long Live the Queen




2 comments:

  1. I had two buds coming on my prickly pear cactus and the bunnies ate them right off!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gardens are gorgeous. BTW, how do you get in that door on the back of the shed? I love those pink Asiatic Lilies. Mine are orange. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete