Saturday, June 13, 2020

Garden Expansion

Left Brain mentioned that he would like to have me plant the area between the two gardens as it's hard to mow in there.

I don't know if he meant for me to take it as far as I did, but I saw a green light for more garden space and went with it.  I interpreted it as stripping all the sod up to the shed, so that's how I spent my day on Friday.  Nothing a couple of Aleve won't take care of.


Since I had so much fun putting in the first pavers (note the sarcasm), I decided to add them here also.  Hmm, I might have to order another arbor for this side of the garden.

This will look really nice when the additional plants are added and the ground cover fills in. 

Long Live the Queen

2 comments:

  1. Now I can't wait to see how it looks when you get done with it. You have a wonderful way with plants and gardening. Sadly, my little gardens are being overrun with weeds. I'll have to see if I can pull some of them this week. Enjoy your new project and have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue mailbox, goes with green growing things! 🌀🌟🌀

    ReplyDelete