Friday, June 12, 2020

The Cat Kennel Gets an Upgrade

I'm loving the new catio in our yard, possibly more than the cats are.


It will look really lovely when the vines are develop and start blooming.

I have one tall shelf so they can get way up there, and a second shelf to allow them easier access.

There is a pop-up cube on the bottom shelf for when George feels nervous and needs to hide.

And the water dish is on the bottom shelf of the other side.
The second shelf has a red "Jacks" to add a touch of whimsy.

What other kennel do you know that has metal art and stained glass?  I mean, this is a very upscale cat cage!

There are four pavers inside by the door so Gracie can roll about on the concrete where it's cleaner.  I hate it when she does it by the RV as there's so much dirt and she gets filthy.

I planted oat grass in a prime location so they have a little salad bar to enjoy in addition to the regular grass.

Long Live the Queen

3 comments:

  1. What a hoot you are ... I am guessing the cats will enjoy it because it gets them outside, not sure if jacks and stained glass will turn them on:) It was fun hearing from you and yes, I quite agree, getting back up can be a problem. I don't have to go to a demonstration to experience it ... gardening, gardening, Oh my, I hurt in places I didn't even know I had and then getting up off my little stool tops it off. I always have my fingers crossed that my neighbors aren't watching :(. So glad all is well with you ... stop by any time and I will do the same ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat condo is awesome. I love seeing how different folks spoil their fur babies. It's amazing, isn't it, how the more we do for them the more our hearts are happy? You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upscale cat capes arena! Purrrfect!🌀🐈🌀

    ReplyDelete