Sunday, June 14, 2020

Fairies Abound

We had fairies living with us in Wisconsin and they seemed to have found me again.

This is where they live most of  the  time, in this little cabin in our little woods.


I don't always see them, but sometimes I hear them laughing, so I know they're there.

Apparently they are like humans and like to get away from it all once in a while because I discovered their campground on the other side of my garden. 


It's not very far away, but sometimes you just have to get out of the house.

Ooops.  Clotheslines are not allowed in the park, so I'm going to have to ask them to dry their wings inside.  No photo as it seemed like an invasion of their privacy.

Long Live the Queen

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, such a big smile on my face today! I just love your whimsy in the garden. Yes, I noticed the cat (or is it a little dog?) on the roof of the fairy house. I imagine even fairies need a vacation now and then. Especially when they have such a wonderful camper. You have a super day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete