Saturday, May 9, 2020

Pillow covers

I had a bunch of these quilt squares and no idea what to do with them.  Just a few of my several UFOs.  For non-quilters that stands for Unfinished Objects.

I did a couple of smaller pillow covers first and then added to the other blocks to cover the larger pillows on the deck.



I had four blocks left over so made this little quilt.  It could be a lap quilt or maybe a table topper.  Or I might give it away as a baby quilt...who knows. For now it's a decoration on my deck.




I was getting really frustrated with the Singer sewing machine I'd bought earlier.  So I cleaned it up and packaged everything and sold it to my neighbor.

Out came my trust old Elna.  It was like having an old friend come back to visit.  

Long Live the Queen of Quilts

No comments:

Post a Comment