Monday, May 18, 2020

One Project Done

The house painting is complete!   


It was fun watching the transformation.  Now I have the gray house with white trim that I've dreamed about!  The gray color is called "chance of rain", I thought that was a fun color for Arizona.


The white trim is called "bakery box white".  I love the names of these colors.


They even painted the box that contains the water shut off.  Now that all the painting is done I can put back some of the art and next year add to the cactus garden.



The pavers will be extended further back soon to create parking for the motorcycle. This way both the motorcycle and golf cart can be parked over here.

I had purchased the bench on the left earlier that has storage space in it, so I was able to get rid of one small storage shed as it all fits into the larger one.  Next project is to create new steps for the back door.  The orange metal art needs to go back on the side now.  It really pops next to the gray.


This is my favorite part - the red door.  It really looks nice with the gray house.  The color is called "firecracker red".


They painted my trellis red to match the door.  Now I have a red hibiscus and trellis in the front and a red door at the back of the deck.

It's a been a fun project.  Now the driveway looks a little shabby.  Hmmm....maybe next year.

Long Live the Queen


3 comments:

  1. Ah the domino effect... and btw I do love that Firecracker Red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the red door and trellis. It's a nice touch of color. Your house and yard are looking really nice. I can't wait to see how you upgrade the cactus garden. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! You are certainly putting this time to good use.

    ReplyDelete