Monday, May 11, 2020

Color my world...turquoise

I needed a break from puzzles and sewing, so I decided to finish up another project.

I had purchased the paint and materials in advance, just never had the time to do the project.  I've got the time now, so there were no excuses.  And trust me, I can find an excuse for just about anything.

Here's what the hutch looked like before.


I wanted to add a pop of color to the kitchen area and I think this really delivered.


My only casualty was one drawer that no longer will pull out, but I'm betting Left Brain can fix that next season.

I washed all my trucks and cars and arranged them into the hutch display area.


It was fun, but I found I have muscles that haven't been used for a while and am sore.  I am so out of shape!  We just opened the ballroom for walking from 6am to 11am so now I have no more excuse for not walking.  Dang.

Long Live the Queen

3 comments:

  1. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of the turquoise paint...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it! 🌀🏵💕🌀😊🌀

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome! It really makes the area look much cheerier. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete