Monday, June 24, 2019

Okay....we are now ovo-lacto

We gave it a good fight, but there's only so much we can take without the addition of dairy and some eggs.  So after a month of being strict vegan we've decided to allow dairy and eggs back into our diets.



I can deal with the animal rights issues with this, especially since I only purchase eggs that show the chickens are allowed access to the outdoors and not stuck in cages.




This has made it much easier to cook.  The Daiya brand of cheese was okay, but it's not like the real thing.  

Broccoli just is so much better with cheese involved.

Long Live the Queen

1 comment:

  1. I will have to remember this new word -- ovo lacto. It sounds like something I might be able to do. I'm curious to see how well it works for you. You have a wonderful day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete