Thursday, January 3, 2013

I can breathe again!

The company is gone and the RV is once again quiet.  Especially since Left Brain flew back with the grandkids as they were not sure they liked the idea of flying alone.  So, until Sunday I am a free woman!

The day was spent cleaning out the Arizona room where the kids stayed, putting things back in the outside bays and organizing stuff in the main living area.

I find myself thinking ahead to the days where we will once again have feline family by glancing at areas and thinking that would be a good spot for the litter box, I could put their water and food there, that kind of thing.  But I will try to stay on course and wait until we have done this for a full year before adding cats back into our lives.

Maybe it was inspired by the new cat rug I received as a Christmas gift from Vern and Lorraine.  Vern is a hooker, and I mean that in a good way!  He loves making rugs and I saw this one in the catalog and he surprised me with it for Christmas.  It is so soft and fuzzy.  I guess this will feed my desire for a cat until the real thing comes along.

Long Live the Queen of Cats

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love your cat rug! I used to make hooked, and pom pom, rugs in my younger days. My son in law has dropped by, and Pogo is in seventh heaven!! You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete