Friday, February 11, 2011

Q is for Quirky

A quickie?
As you have probably figured out by now, I love to photograph odd signs...things that make you go hmmmm.  Well, there is no shortage of odd stuff in Florida.  They almost make it too easy.  Take for example this lovely sign and ponder it's many meanings.

There are many signs about the alligators, most have the same warnings about what you can or cannot do with them.  Apparently they have no restrictions on what they can or cannot do.  This one seemed only concerned about the American Alligator or Crocodile. What about the Canadians, eh?

This one made me wonder if they have a drive through window.

Some of the signs I was not able to get a good shot of, either I couldn't get Left Brain to slow down or stop or I felt it was too risky to slow down or stop.  I'll go to great lengths to get a funny photo, but I have my limits...low as they may be.  I do regret not getting the photo of the Family Gun Center.

Long Live the Queen of the Signs

No comments:

Post a Comment